Outfits Of The Week (OOTW) #1

cat-fashion-feb_1773591i

source

Scarf : White Label Aidijuma Top : Dark Green 'Something-something' from Poplook Skirt : Eudora from Poplook

Scarf : White Label Aidijuma
Top : Dark Green ‘Something-something’ from Poplook
Skirt : Eudora from Poplook

Scarf : Black Label Lotus Tone Aidijuma Baju Kurung : Gold/Blue Kurung Moden from Emy's Wardrobe

Scarf : Black Label Lotus Tone Aidijuma
Baju Kurung : Gold/Blue Kurung Moden from Emy’s Wardrobe

Scarf : Black Label English Flowers Aidijuma Top : Black Kebaya from Emy's Wardrobe Skirt : Eudora from Poplook (yes, the same one with the first picture up there)

Scarf : Black Label English Flowers Aidijuma
Top : Black Kebaya from Emy’s Wardrobe
Skirt : Eudora from Poplook (yes, the same one with the first picture up there)

In case you’re wondering why I purposely looked at the floor and the bag, it’s because I ain’t photogenic and most of the time, maybe about 95% of the time, I take bad pictures #sadfact. The other 5% is a miracle where my face turns out okay. Cameras somehow hate my face so I decided to hide it. It’s either the awkward smile or the weird eyes. Most of the time, both.

Whatevs.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s