I was supposed to finish my two assignments (which one of them I am way behind schedule), but since I’m not into assignments right now, I’m trying to answer 42 QUESTIONS from Cik Fathiah kite yg cantik manis itu. Hehe
1. Were you named after anyone?
Nope! My name is all about me. I have the longest name in my family ( and in some of my classes when I was in school too!). It was given by my mom, collaborated with my sister. Hehe.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Wo ho ho! Last Friday. Silly tears, coz it was about a dog! Silly dog! Damn!
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Hm… Depends on what pen I’m using.
4. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Hm… I eat pretty much everything. I’m not a fussy eater like some people. Haha.
5. Do you have kids?
Erm, yeah! My mom always said, my cats are my kids. Maybe coz I pamper them too much. Haha.
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Hmm.. Tough question! Hahahaha! I hate stuborn people, like me. So, maybe NOT.
7. Do you use sacarsm?
Depends on situations, (the people, the context, and the place).
8. Do you still have your tonsils?
Hmm..?? Ade la kot.. As far as I can remember, I’ve never removed anything from my mouth except for my teeth..
9. Would you bungee jump?
I love to!!!! I love that kinda stuff! I missed the chance to do it in NZ when I was in Aussie. Huhu..
10. What’s your favourite cereal?
COCO POPS!! It’s easier to chew.. Slurp!
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Erm… Yeah! But sometimes I dont when I am too lazy or when I want to hurry (or when I dont love the shoes anymore).
12. What is your favourite ice-cream?
Chocolate!!! But love Bubble Gum flavour as well.. It tastes different but good.
13. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I don’t know. People are beyond words.
14. RED or PINK?
RED la… Duh!! See that big Liverpool logo? Huh, lgi mau tanye…
15. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
16. Who do you miss the most?
I wanted to say my family, but they’re here with me. How can you miss people who are beside you right? So… For this question, I picked Mr.Gonzales.
17. Do you want everyone to complete this list?
It’s up to them. I dont mind.
18. What colour of pants and shoes are you wearing?
My light brown short. No shoes. House rules.
19. What are you listening to right now?
Raindrops on the roof. It is drizzling right now.
20. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
I wanna be The Red one. I always think Red symbolizes Bravery. Like my The Reds team! They’re brave! Hahahaha!
21. Favourite smell?
Hmm… My ‘Home’ smell… *wink wink*
22. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Ucu Norsiah, my auntie. She’s a lovely person.
23. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yeah! Actually, I didn’t really know her before we got into the same university in Aussie, but turned out she’s really a great person, and funny coz she’s a bit blurrr… Haha! Jgn mara ha Fat, gurau2. Hakhakhak!
24. Favourite sports to watch?
What else? Football aka soccer la… But sometimes I watch Tennis too, especially during Aussie Open.
25. Hair colour?
Black (90%) Dark Brown (10%). Haha!
26. Eye colour?
27. Do you wear contacts?
Nope!! I have a great eyes that provide me great clear sight. Alhamdulillah… (tips= I eat carrots alot!)
28. Favourite food?
Mom’s cooking. And The Chicken Rice Shop! Hehe.
29. Scary movies or Happy endings?
Both, but more to scary movies coz happy endings are bit cliche sometimes. Hmm…
30. Last movie you watched?
Marley and Me with Mr.Gonzales. I just knew that we both admire, adore and worship the same person, JENNIFER ANISTON! Love Jen! Team Jen! Woo Hoo! (and hate Angie! Grr..).
31. What colour of shirt are you wearing?
Hm… I’m wearing Yellow and Black shirt..
32. Summer or winter?
Same like Fat, I prefer spring and autumn. Not very hot, and not very cold.
33. Hugs or kisses?
34. Favourite dessert?
Erm, anything. Like I said before, I eat pretty much everything. Haha!
35. What book are you reading?
There are two. A Place Called Here by Cecelia Ahern, and Breaking Dawn by the very Stephenie Meyer (I hate Bella!).
36. What did you watch on TV last night?
Last night…??? Erm, Kitaro kot, the one on ABO. After I’d been forced by my nephews and nieces.
37. Favourite sound(s)?
Hmm…. Music?? I dunno.. Too general la soalan ni…
38. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
39. Where is the furtherst you have been from home?
Australia.. Hm… In Australia, I think Melbourne is the furtherst I’ve been. Worth the journey, very nice place there!
40. Do you have special talent?
Hm.. Memorizing others’ dialouges. Hahaha! No, that’s crap. I dun have any talent. I’m no Edward Cullen.
41. Where were you born?
My very own home, Sabak Bernam, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
42. Whose answers are you looking forward to getting back?