Just got back from pekan. I’m such an idiot. Niat di hati nk photostat ntok class esok, but bende nk diphotostat x bwk. So, just went straight home. Buang masa and minyak keta jer. Huh!
Nways, my new layout. What do you think huh? Mr.Gonzales likes it. He said, it’s simple and not too crowded like before. I designed the background myself, that explains why is it sooo… amateur, but takpe lah. Daku memang ada penyakit x suke theme blog daku same ngn org lain, that’s why buat sndiri. Haha. FYI, I just bought a WordPress plugin to change the fonts in my blog for $30. I always have issues with WordPress fonts. Too small lah, too thin lah, too big lah. not funky at all. So, by using this plugin, I can change the head and title fonts, the body texts sesuka hati. (Daku tgh pujuk myself that this is not pembaziran).
Some random fact – I always think WordPress is much cooler and classier than Blogspot. That’s why semua bnda pon kena byr! Haha.
Okay, this entry is supposed to be a Catchin-Up series.
1. Firstly, my transfer application to Muar dengan segala hormatnya was rejected. As usual, the primary reason was because there were not many English teachers in this district, so they would not let go of any English teachers especially TESLian like moi.
2. Next, last school holiday, we had a family vacation at Bukit Merah, Perak. Actually, we wanted to go to Kuala Terengganu, Cherating (shopping2) but at the last minute, we decided to dedicate the vacation to the kids, my little nephews and nieces. Ye la.. Budak2 kalau ikut jalan2 shopping, nanti diorg boring. So, bwk pegi theme park. It’s okay, we’ll have another adult vacation next time.
3. I lost my phone and this is my first time losing this type of gadget (benda lain memang banyak kali lah, especially wallet). It was either misplaced or stolen, but I second the latter. Never mind lah. Daku halalkan sapa ambik. I was planning to buy a new one pon (tah bila la…). So, as for now, I’m using sis’ Mini Nokia N97 until I got the new iPhone4 (again, tah bila laaa…).
4. Still remember bout this post? I was talking bout the day I got my P for the car license. Now, I’m no longer P holder. Yeah! During those 2 years (2009-2011), I only had 2 speeding tickets and 1 car accident (only minor scratches, beautifully repainted by Uncle Gim Lee, Alhamdulillah).
5. Heechul is sick. He kept being attacked by this one vavi cat until he was badly injured. Huhu.. Poor my baby. Look what that vavi cat has done to my poor love. Sampai demam2.
I still couldn’t catch that vavi cat lah. He quickly ran away every time he saw me (since daku baling dier dengan batu ari tu).
Okay…. I dunno what else to tell here. Everytime buat Catchin-Up memang mcm ni lah. Rase mcm byk nk cerita, but once I typed them down, tak lah banyak mana.
Babai for now.